Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas scooted over here from the Hamb to scope it out. I'm a hotrodder but always loved bikes but never built or owned one. In the near future after a few cars I have on the go, i'm looking at building a simple yet effective bobber or vintage chop somewhat like Kutty from the Sinners built.

A few friends are heavy into bikes, including my buddy Joe who owns this Indian 4cyl.

Don't mind that gay pink nash

he's got about 30 bikes including a rare Henderson. I was talking to him the other day and he said for about 5-6 grand I could have a half decent bike. I think my best bet would be to buy a rolling chassis like a Suckerpunch Sally or Flyright for my first build. ? ? ?

hopefully I'll get some help input from you guys-

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Welocome aboard man!
There might be a guy around here who can answer any of your Fly-Rite questions!
:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just looking at the best ways to build a bike for the first time...

I ain't into clubs or red wheels or flat black whatever- I want a badass ape hanger/ drag, or Z bar jockey shift bike to beat the shit out of and have fun with.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
graverobber63 said:
I'm just looking at the best ways to build a bike for the first time...

I ain't into clubs or red wheels or flat black whatever- I want a badass ape hanger/ drag, or Z bar jockey shift bike to beat the shit out of and have fun with.
how about a 96 Sporty 1200? I hear theres one on ebay located in Orlando hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how do I do what I do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts