Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Which one is the outlaw, and which one is the TV star? If you didn't see Jesse's culinary turn on Martha's kitchen program this afternoon, you missed what might go down in history as the most bizarre biker sighting in the anals of mass media. Instead of sharing stories about life in the big house, Martha asked Jesse's family recipe for almond tarts. I for one think cross-market promo's like this are great for the two-wheeled scene.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That Almond Tart looked delicious, I just got my wisdom teeth taken out(which is why I was home watching daytime TV) I thought it was a crazy dream from the perkaset.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Seems funny to me that all those shops out there that try to have that "outlaw" image, with names like "Prison Choppers" American Badass Motorcycles, Gagsta Choppers and all the rest of those ridiculous names. All those guys acting like hard asses, acting like they are criminals (Kingpins, Shotcallers, Metal Mafiosos, etc) acting like they are criminals and have done time, and here is Martha Stewart, who ACTUALLY has done time, actually is a convicted felon standing next to Jesse James who built an empire out of the badass thing. Just kinda cracks me up. I mean Martha was in Camp Cupcake for goodness sake and doing time there was not like the Cork. . . but now I am rambling. . .

·
Registered
617 Posts
almond tart, Shalmond shmart. can he make a gumbo?:D

·
Registered
601 Posts
I really hope I don't gain that type of notority.
Really.
It's tough enough with the small level of recognition I DO have already...I am a contradictory fellow at times, and for everyone to just judge on sight what's happening for someone else...
It's funny, and entertaining...don't get me wrong, but on the other end, it's kind of a drag.
Living up to other's expectations of you is really a non-rewarding gig.
I wonder if he got some 'Granny Dome'?!!!
"Hey Martha...pop out them dentures, I am in port for some SMOOTH SAILIN'!!"

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
fouraceswes said:
Seems funny to me that all those shops out there that try to have that "outlaw" image, with names like "Prison Choppers" American Badass Motorcycles, Gagsta Choppers and all the rest of those ridiculous names. All those guys acting like hard asses, acting like they are criminals (Kingpins, Shotcallers, Metal Mafiosos, etc) acting like they are criminals and have done time, and here is Martha Stewart, who ACTUALLY has done time, actually is a convicted felon standing next to Jesse James who built an empire out of the badass thing. Just kinda cracks me up. I mean Martha was in Camp Cupcake for goodness sake and doing time there was not like the Cork. . . but now I am rambling. . .
Good point! Maybe Martha could start up a new business,Prison Bitch Choppers & Catering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts