Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
John,

The 9th annual party and ride at my place was a success again.

I stayed up 'til 3am on New Year's eve cooking in preparation for breakfast. I had some folks over to keep me company (and grab drinks) while we got setup.

About thirty people showed on New Year's morning around 10am. Two guys rode up from VA! It was about 30F outside. A handful of people came up from Philly, a couple from upstate NY, and the rest from NYC and NJ.

My bike folded like a bitch and I had to borrow a HIGHLY ILLEGAL shovel from a buddy in Queens.

You would have liked it.

Jason

·
Registered
853 Posts
The phone message rocked. A lot of it unintelligable, tho... something about a chicken? I still have it saved... we'll review at the shed.

Rock on...

jw

JasonMcElroy said:
John,

The 9th annual party and ride at my place was a success again.

I stayed up 'til 3am on New Year's eve cooking in preparation for breakfast. I had some folks over to keep me company (and grab drinks) while we got setup.

About thirty people showed on New Year's morning around 10am. Two guys rode up from VA! It was about 30F outside. A handful of people came up from Philly, a couple from upstate NY, and the rest from NYC and NJ.

My bike folded like a bitch and I had to borrow a HIGHLY ILLEGAL shovel from a buddy in Queens.

You would have liked it.

Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts