Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Rich great too meet you, I was fumbalin and bumbalin by the time those pics where taken, ha - AJ

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AJH said:
Rich great too meet you, I was fumbalin and bumbalin by the time those pics where taken, ha - AJ
what happend to you pushin your bike to the hotel - i turned around and saw you riding out - maybe you were going surfing?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Richiepan said:
what happend to you pushin your bike to the hotel - i turned around and saw you riding out - maybe you were going surfing?
yeah the waves where big, and the salty rip tide almost got me - I got lost on the way back to the Berkley but then looked at my compass and shit it was right in front of me...I think I might need a real anchor next time I go to asbury -AJ

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Richiepan said:
mike same - great to meet you - your bike is fuckin ass kickin - im going to put it on my site www.darkstartattoos.com -check it out later
yeah mike that bike is sick - I know that little tank holds the secret nuclear power cell somewhere - how else could you get from say exit 13 to say exit 14 on the NJTPK with out it?

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
AJH said:
yeah mike that bike is sick - I know that little tank holds the secret nuclear power cell somewhere - how else could you get from say exit 13 to say exit 14 on the NJTPK with out it?
shhhh! it's an unlicensed npc

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
rich - tom and his team from dc/va are good drinkers - they got some cool bikes too, I liked the one with the rotary phone on it...

·
Registered
126 Posts
AJH said:
rich - tom and his team from dc/va are good drinkers - they got some cool bikes too, I liked the one with the rotary phone on it...
I think Tom was just trying to get his bike dialed in.

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
just got home.
good to see everyone again and meet ajh, flatiron mike.
all aj wanted was a cheeseteak for petes sake.

i gots LOTS of pics to sort through and one busted cannon sureshot thanks to C. Low Cash fumbling with it while trying to take booby pictures. thanks god it wasnt the nikon d200.

bartenders poured em nice and strong. thanks ladies

the crowd was great

MEL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for a great event.

ALL CLASS!!!!

the DC/VA crew had a nice uneventful ride up and back.

worst break of the trip?????
one seat spring. not bad at all.

oh, and road king joe almost died

will post some pics in a day or two

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
todd said:
just got home.
good to see everyone again and meet ajh, flatiron mike.
all aj wanted was a cheeseteak for petes sake.

i gots LOTS of pics to sort through and one busted cannon sureshot thanks to C. Low Cash fumbling with it while trying to take booby pictures. thanks god it wasnt the nikon d200.

bartenders poured em nice and strong. thanks ladies

the crowd was great

MEL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for a great event.

ALL CLASS!!!!

the DC/VA crew had a nice uneventful ride up and back.

worst break of the trip?????
one seat spring. not bad at all.

oh, and road king joe almost died

will post some pics in a day or two
The Jim Jones Koolaid must have worn off

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Thanks to all for coming out. I'm sorry I only got to say hi to a few of you. I was running around a bit and it seemed like everytime I got a little break I just wanted to close my eyes and catch some z's. Guess that's cause I was up all night the night before (long story here). Anyway, even though I was working, I had a great time. Good to see so many bikes show up. We were suprised at the car and bike numbers. Show definately grew from the last years. There was some talk about MEL doing another show in the fall? I guess we'll see what happens. I hope you all will post more pics. of the mayhem that ensued as the night went on. Hot rods, cool bikes, burn-outs, flame throwers, and drunken idiots. A perfect blend if you ask me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here's some of my pics (also on the JJJ "early" thread). More and bigger pictures on my website:

http://homepage.mac.com/ricabergstrom/PhotoAlbum38.html

I would've liked to stay for the whole show, but I didn't have a place to stay and I didn't want to ride home at 2 in the morning. It was good to meet people, but if I didn't meet you, don't worry, I'm kindof shy and spent most of my time taking photos and doing a few sketches.

Will be posting some of the sketches I did as soon as I get my scanner working again (hopefully today...:rolleyes: )

It was a fun time - I'm thinking about heading up to the NY show this coming weekend to do more drawings. Mike, you gonna be there? Rich said he might go to that one: he might want to check out the pinstriping going on there. I also showed him pictures of your roadster, and he wants to stripe it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts