Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The JJJ was a good scene, with lots of good looking cars and bikes. I left early, but here are a few pictures I got. You'll see more, I'm sure, from some of the other guys there. Ran into Flatiron Mike and Boa, nice to put some faces to the names.:)

More and bigger pictures here: http://homepage.mac.com/ricabergstrom/PhotoAlbum38.html

Attachments

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
sorry i missed you dude. we went up early & left around 6 or so. i was whooped from the long ride & being in the sun all day. i was stoked about the show though. definately the best one yet. sooo many killer bikes and cars this year! i

i could not get over that fucking wicked knuck with the tiny aluminum tank & the raked out springer & disc brakes. does anyone on this board own that thing? i want details - i stared at that bike for hours.
also, bill bling's nickle knuckle was fucking far out! that is a nasty looking bike - must have something to do with the MX knobbies. (not too sure about that million dollar carbon fiber rear wheel though)

my trumpy made it all the way up & back - 140 miles round trip, without a problem. surprisingly it was pretty damn comfy. i think the pride eases the pain, haha! thanks to mike & mel for giving me an award for my bike! i was really stoked about that. i wish i got to rap to mike a bit longer but all the rumblers seem to be running around like maniacs keeping things going smoothly all day.

i had a fucking great day. got to see a lot of old friends & made a few new ones. one of my buds up there brought his crazy late 50's military issue royal enfield. fucking crazy!

i wish i got to take pics but i was too busy gabbing with everyone.

anyhow, looking forward to seeing some more pics & seeing more of you guys at the next event. i didnt get to meet any of the DC/VA guys either - shitty. better luck next time.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
sojerscraper said:
i could not get over that fucking wicked knuck with the tiny aluminum tank & the raked out springer & disc brakes. does anyone on this board own that thing? i want details - i stared at that bike for hours.
'tis mine

MC

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
scraper the trump came out real good, # 77 your vehicle looked bad ass when I saw it rollin down 287/440 in the am

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
caffeine said:
like the dickheads we are...me and my father thoght it was sunday, but still made it down for a little bit anyways....about double the size as last year and tons more bikes...
what are you time warping in that garage of yours - back on the board if you want to hit some weak kids parks not ready for sayreville yet need a few more months

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Flatironmike said:
'tis mine

MC
that bike is killer man. whats the deal with the frame? is it actually a softail? i think my stepdads heritage has that same setup. i noticed there was some sort of master cylinder hidden under the tank. do you have the front brake lever setup on the left side? i must have gone back to look at that thing a dozen times.

thanks for the props AJH. wish i got to meet you.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Bluebird, nice running into you. Congrats on the MC license. I saw your bike out front, looks good. Looking forward to seeing the cafe conversion progress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts