Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bitch.

It must be a strange sensation to come out of a turn grabbing a handful of chugging Knuckle while dragging a peg w/ a knee down.

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
Other then being a little over raked it is one badass lookin cafe racer. (I hope that doesn't come off as being overly negative, critical, or anything else, I really do appreciate the effort and it's nicer then anything I've built). I bet my stock 78 sporty would smoke it, though :)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Rake aside, I'm trying to figure out something about that frame. Cool idea, but not the right home for a knuckle. How about an Evo, with 17" spoke wheels and triple discs. Kind of like a more traditional looking Buell. What is that piece of vertical tubing that separates the engine from tranny? It looks like it might have been a seat post in another life. I'd like to learn more about that frame.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tony Bones said:
Yes, Chica built it and yes, it's completely senseless...a lot like a chopped Ducati :)
more like an egli vincent than a chopped duck

i like it, even with obvious departure from traditional cafe stuff like the rake and long wheelbase, which are glaringly intentional, and probably to a customer's spec......

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hell yeah - gotta love Frankenstein!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
frankenstein kicks chicas ass...loved when i first saw it [damn thats like 3 cafe racers i like - im not meant to like them hmmmm...]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts