Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife would like to know:

Why there are motorcycle parts in the freezer section of the refrigerator?

Where is my hair blow-dryer?

Why do her feet get black and get "shiny mettalic splinters" when she goes into the garage?

What is all that grimey stuff near the water hose by the garage?

Where did my fabric tape measure go?

Why are the sandwich bags getting used-up so fast?

Heh heh heh...........:D

·
Registered
917 Posts
I got in trouble this morning for taking the kitchen shears that my wife used to chop veggies!
They work great for cardboard templates!!
G.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I caught an unbelievable amount of shit for rebuilding carbs on the coffee table when it was too hot to work outside...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
ahh live alone - nobody complains when you use the oven to warm something before fitting or welding or cure paint - ideal....

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I had to buy all new stainless steel kitchen appliances because I chose to powdercoat some shit in the oven. I do not advise powdercoating indoors.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I got over spray on the kitchen floor rattle can priming a sportster gas tank last winter.

I've also had to scrub the shit out of the tub after using it like a parts washer.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Wanted to look under the bike for a Oil drip sorce. Needed a small mirror.
Found one attached to some blush Dust in a compact of hers.
Drop of Oil found the blush ...Dog House!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hahaha, this thread is crackin me up.

My wife had her ASE certification and was a service writer at an auto shop. I have no problem admitting she knows her way around a garage as well as I do.

But she still gets pissed when I use her fabric scissors for templates, her q-tips for cleaning small parts, or if I spend more time in the garage then in the house.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've stooped to the new low of getting "shiny bits" sent to my mates house. My missus started getting cranky when all these boxes started arriving for the bike when we need money to re-tile the bathroom.

Never could figure out a womens priorities!!

Scotty

·
Registered
944 Posts
Usually it's OK to work on the projects in the kitchen, but the engine was outside and frozen, when I brought it inside to bolt into the frame, it leaked oil for about a month straight. There's now a permenant oil stain in the linoleum. This does get brought up from time to time.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Kyle said:
I caught an unbelievable amount of shit for rebuilding carbs on the coffee table when it was too hot to work outside...
Ha! - same here a few weeks back when temps hit 100 degrees! Damn women!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Dont worry I do it too. My brother lives 2 blocks away and all my deliverys go over there. You never can be too crafty when it comes to the ladies!
rigidshovel said:
I've stooped to the new low of getting "shiny bits" sent to my mates house. My missus started getting cranky when all these boxes started arriving for the bike when we need money to re-tile the bathroom.

Never could figure out a womens priorities!!

Scotty

·
Registered
263 Posts
ssjones said:
Ha! - same here a few weeks back when temps hit 100 degrees! Damn women!
Its even worse when its your mom yelling at you, that one will follow me forever...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Before Big Ric extended his shop to me...I did all my work in my living room....my bike is my coffee table.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts