Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Fuck yeah!! I love flattrack racing... That's far out the baddest assed branche of motorsports... period-

I forgot that number 44's name, but that dude rode at the Hotshoe series in Daytona and he was ripping!! I'll have a cool photo of him online as soon as my Dutchmanphotos website is finished...

And yep, that photo above speaks a thousand words man... Great!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I remember thursday night speedway at Ascot park here in so. cal. You would stand cheering at the wall, and once the got even with you, everyone would duck at once, covering their beers. I wasn't old enough to drink, but I was old enough to know that they sold a lot of beer at those races!

I want to build a speedway bike for the street. Flattrackers are cool, but it would be bitchin to have a Jawa single on the street.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ya gotta have motor oil stains on yer drawers too, Shoe.

Awesome stuff. We gotta a nice little short track scene here, next race is in Waco late October. You up fer a road trip? Always gotta place to stay here brother.

E-mail me a snail mail addy so I can get ya those mags.

·
Registered
88 Posts
damn cool! brings back memories of me racing here in the midwest. man what fun it was! there's a real short track here in indy on the west side behind dancers strip club. i think they race every other saturday? they run both speedway bikes and flat track bikes. sure is a hoot to watch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts