Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had this thing laying around for years,and i'm pretty sure it would fit a CB750.
i recently inherited a CB750,so i suppose i should see if it fits.
what i wanna know is,should i go for the cafe style or drag style? :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think it could be either. Do you want to go fast in a straight line or do you want to go fast around corners. Decide how you want to ride and build your bike to suit. Looks like a cool piece that would work well for either.
Jakemon

·
Registered
82 Posts
It reminds me of old Tracey glasswork. They tended to use them as custom bobber/chopper bodies back in the day. Go for whatever style suits you best. I have one CB750 chopper project, a Rickman CR750 cafe racer, a CB750 bobber, and would like to find a nice original paint bike too. Then I guess I need to do one drag style....

Good old bikes, I put many thousands of miles on them in the early '70's to mid '70's era. Took 'em all over the USA and Canada, never any problems.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I think you could use it on a digger style scooter too. Ike and Paul used to run a Sportster funnybike out of the "old" Show and Go in Richardson. It had a one piece body almost like this one. Main difference was that the rear fender was wider. A low, stretched out nasty sounding Honda four with that body on it would peg the fun meter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts