Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too bad, I love it. Dig those bars mounted way low. That rules.

Jesse Rooke... his newest Dunlop bike kicks ass too.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Meh...
I've seen better from him...or at least more interesting.
However, I just can't help the fact that i saw him on TV one time and he came off like a whining, little bitch.
That makes it more difficult for me to appreciate his stuff.

Now that i think about it though, a lot of the high-dollar builders come off as whiney bitches. Is that what TV does?

Django said:
Too bad, I love it. Dig those bars mounted way low. That rules.

Jesse Rooke... his newest Dunlop bike kicks ass too.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I liked the Schwinn type krate bikes he built as I thought the were unique but having seen more of him on TV he seems like a real errogant ass hole, another one of the corporate builders most dont have 100K for a bike.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I dig the candy and flake. Those are the wheels he uses on his realy high doller bikes (single side rigid). Whole helluva lotta offset.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Craven Moorhead said:
I liked the Schwinn type krate bikes he built as I thought the were unique but having seen more of him on TV he seems like a real errogant ass hole, another one of the corporate builders most dont have 100K for a bike.
Didnt he used to ride motocross? In my limited experience (i lived in lake elsinore for 13 years) most MX riders are just like that. Not saying there arent exceptions.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would mount a 14" plastic iron cross spinner hubcap from auto-zone on that rear primary drive spool...

Then it would be cool.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I feel sorry for the heads and the tank...

They MISS each other... And they're cold...

They should make up and snuggle.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha, that's funny as hell.

I especially despise the design style where I can stick my whole head between the motor and the frame!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I appreciate the craftsmanship he puts into bikes, does a quality job... and the thing to remember is, when you build bikes for a business, you can't build your dream bike every time.

:)

Still.. i think my hubcap idea would give it thet west coast chopper accent that is needed :)

Just kidding guys. :) hehehehe

·
Registered
591 Posts
The paint is the only thing that saves that bike. Those skinny pipes suck, it's got a generic Revtech motor. Typical "long" bike. But hey, whatever you're into.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I never meant to imply my dream bike was a designer bike or a new style bike. I guess it's the combination of the black wheels, flake and bar position that I liked. I will probably never own a bike of that style/caliber. But like hatch said, for a new, big tire bike, I thought it was neat. And I still like the Dunlop bike.

My absolute favorite bikes right now are Cole's blue bike, the Tiny Dancer and pretty much anything DannyF has built. My bike will probably won't look like any of them, but certain design elements will be there... Now if I can only get this damn Ducati/Sporty trade to finally take place. :(

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Chad,

I knew how much you liked Rooke so when I met him at the sema show I got him to auotgraph a poster to his number one rockabillyguitarplayinbikeloveIaspiretobejustlikehim#1fan Chad

Shoe:D

Always remember "The Sun Never Sets On Cool"

Cool is in the eye of the beholder if ya like so be it............................

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hahaha, you're my hero Shoe! :D

Except I am unable to grow a mane as beautiful as his. So I will stick to my pompadourlessrockabilly ways. :D

I don't have the hair ergo I will never be a quality bike builder.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Your Right Craven, Jesse Rooke is a punk ass bitch!!

Craven Moorhead said:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts