Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys
i have a 76 and have a set of mids and looking for a part number which i cant find in any of my parts manuals i have.Its the part that is welded to the frame and splined, the foot peg mounts to it and foot lever.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Paul

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
That part is part of the frame, and not available as a indvidual part, unless I have missed something in the aftermarket world. You may try calling a frame manufacturer, and see if they will sell you the casting, or find a doaner frame to cut one off of. Or put a wanted ad on the "Wanted to buy" thread, for some one who has a bent/twisted/cutup frame, that they will sell you the mount off of. If not, drop me a pm and I will see if I have a old frame, that I can get one off of. Maybe even have a machine shop make one, from the brake rig you have, and have them match the splines and bolt groove. Anyway, hope this helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry but my mistake is not the splined part welded to the frame but the foot peg lever bracket thing, the picture should show what i mean just cant find part number. Thanks Paul

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I am still confused. The black mounting bracket? If so, I don't see them in the books either. Mainly because they are not a big seller, with everybody going to forwards. I think I have one in my shop, but not a complete set. I think that one I have is the bracket(black) and the pedal, and a few small pieces. No footpeg(easy to find), but I will need to comfirm that it is still there. Let me know if I am talking about the same thing, this time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.