Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Looks like this part number will Part#:MU90086 , seems to me one year there in the late '70s was kinda a bastard year for sporters and seems to be very hard to get parts for. According to the description it sounds like they will fit your bike. Being a chopper it will probably require alittle custom fab to get most anything to work though...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan said:
Looks like this part number will Part#:MU90086 , seems to me one year there in the late '70s was kinda a bastard year for sporters and seems to be very hard to get parts for. According to the description it sounds like they will fit your bike. Being a chopper it will probably require alittle custom fab to get most anything to work though...
yea Dan those are the ones I was looking at....MU90086

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Dan said:
'79 was the odd-ball year...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes, those should work on your scoot. The 1979 models are the ones that are so hard to find parts for. And yours having a rigid frame, those pipes should workout good for you. I'd expect some bracket fabbing.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big Fink said:
Yes, those should work on your scoot. The 1979 models are the ones that are so hard to find parts for. And yours having a rigid frame, those pipes should workout good for you. I'd expect some bracket fabbing.
thanks Ill hook em up and post a picture

1 - 9 of 9 Posts