Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oranje said:
Cool. I'll be there.
Are you gonna have a vendor spot or park it in the bike lot?
I'm going to have a vendor spot . Got lots of shit to unload .

No I haven't ridden it . The motor was locked up when I got it . I did get it free so now it turns over but has no Comp.

Billdozer Hows the oil preasure ?

·
Banned
648 Posts
Trumpnut said:
I'm going to have a vendor spot . Got lots of shit to unload .

No I haven't ridden it . The motor was locked up when I got it . I did get it free so now it turns over but has no Comp.

Billdozer Hows the oil preasure ?
[hijack]

Nick, the pressure is shit. 10-20lbs with straight 50 wt, new oil pump, 2 sessions of ATF through it to try and clean it out. Lines were reversed when I got it and I think when I tore around your hood I smoked the bearings. I'm probably screwed. I'm going to blow air through the system tomorrow and if I can cycle it properly so the pump is open and feel air coming out the return then the only thing left is main bearings as far as I know. (I'm praying for a dab of silicone caught in a galley somewhere that I can dislodge with a blast of air.) If that don't do it, I'll just start saving my money for a little while and then tear it down. You really coming to the LBC? I was going to skip it since I'm pretty broke (see above) but I may swing by just to hang out. You going to the JOMO thing after? Maybe I'll just hook up there. Chris, Mike, Cro and a few others are planning on going, should be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing some good brit iron... Have your people call my people...

[end hijack]

-Bill

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
You going to the JOMO thing after?

Ill be there. Im curious to see this triumph street tracker thingy that the zero guys built. Plus i wanna see the lords of altamont :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have to ask, whats this "JOMO" thing?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
there only letting in cars that were "invited".

60 bikes are comin (last time i talked to them) and a bunch of cars.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell yah. I'm going to the JOmO thinging after wards . Shit I wish I knew about it sooer I would of Brought down a show bike instead of parts . Oh well . And Bill I'm bring a oil gauge and some other parts . If the motors bad I'll give you the bottom end parts . Since I hooked up the tank wrong and forgot to check oil preasure before you took off with it .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.