Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so whos gonna be at the swap meet??? i wanna meet up with some guys..

i wanna go friday morning, but heard its gonna rain (might not stop me if looks like its still gonna come together, i dont mind rain i just mind no vendors after a 2+ hour drive, LOL)...

chopperchaz will be there, hopefully friday morning too...

lets get a roll caLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
back to the top... to see whats up

supposd to rain on and off, buit im assuming people will still be there... i HOPE!

2 hour rides suck for nothing..

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
i'd be there in a MINUTE, but i have a fucking wedding that i have to be at...........mine!
don't get me wrong, the whole gettin-married thing is cool, its the missing-swap-meets thing that sucks!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I to have a wedding in MN this weekend, I looked at the map and it would be to late by the time I got there on Sunday. Some one buy a set of 66 t100 pegs for me and you can charge me accordingly.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'll be there all day Saturday , and I'll be missing the cheaters show, hopefully they will still have swap spaces left, (they have 4200 spaces to fill)..... look for the grey ironhead, and the freak with the AMF tattoo....... LUKESTER

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahaha AMF tattooo,,, AWESOME... i was thinking of missin out on the cheaters show to go saturday instead, less rain.. but i GOTTA be there to see some people..

ANYONE goin friday? i mean this show is HUGE>..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts