Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i guess i am supposed to do an intro. so here goes.

HOWDEE

i am keith saarloos
i was born and raised in Long Beach ca. i have always loved bikes and wrenched on them most of my life, never my own. i could never really afford one as a kid so my love of the 2 wheels intensified over the years.
Long story short i have worked my ass of for much of my 29 years and hope i have made something of myself. got married had a little girl bought a house and have taken care of my family the best i could.
anyway, i got to the point where i fugured my life and things are going good and relised that even if you win the rat race your still a rat. so i moved to the Santa Ynez Valley ( i live down the road from the freak Michel Jackson) and i rememberd how happy i was being a 15 year old kid who was too stupid to know you couldnt fix something, so he would keep working on it till it ran. i really like being him. so i built a bike in the barn and my wife would just smile and bring me some food when i wouldnt come to bed because i wanted to get one last thing perfect.
i built a 69 iorn head, i love it, fast as hell and havent been happier.
so thats it...ill answer any questions you have.

be gental with the paddles....

"thank you sir may i have another"
adee-ous
keith

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome and you know the roll we need pics cause if you can build the bike you can photograph it.:D

Shoe

Scarloos said:
i guess i am supposed to do an intro. so here goes.

HOWDEE

i am keith saarloos
i was born and raised in Long Beach ca. i have always loved bikes and wrenched on them most of my life, never my own. i could never really afford one as a kid so my love of the 2 wheels intensified over the years.
Long story short i have worked my ass of for much of my 29 years and hope i have made something of myself. got married had a little girl bought a house and have taken care of my family the best i could.
anyway, i got to the point where i fugured my life and things are going good and relised that even if you win the rat race your still a rat. so i moved to the Santa Ynez Valley ( i live down the road from the freak Michel Jackson) and i rememberd how happy i was being a 15 year old kid who was too stupid to know you couldnt fix something, so he would keep working on it till it ran. i really like being him. so i built a bike in the barn and my wife would just smile and bring me some food when i wouldnt come to bed because i wanted to get one last thing perfect.
i built a 69 iorn head, i love it, fast as hell and havent been happier.
so thats it...ill answer any questions you have.

be gental with the paddles....

"thank you sir may i have another"
adee-ous
keith

·
Registered
504 Posts
awesome bike man. short ugly pipes are the fucking bomb.

mine are just like yours, wrapped, short, and ugly= cool bike

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome! Yup...nuthin' wrong with yer bike at all! BEAUTIFUL.

btw, I've got a quarter acre up here in the north LBC...my house is so hidden -- impossible to find...I'm literally 3 houses away from the wrong side of the tracks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts