Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doing the introduction thing. I'm Alexis into all kinds of bikes .. Don't consider myself a "biker" just like riding and wrenching on them. I have a couple bikes on the works 71 trump and a 81 cb .. and a running 94 softail. This forum rocks, have learned alot of tech stuff here . I run a Wine bar in the Charlotte north carolina area. Dolce Vita, If any of you guys are in this area sat night (aug 12) We are having rockabilly night. Music by Jem crossland and the hypertonics. $2 pbr. no cover
we are also doing and quickly thrown together ride in bike show.
I reserved all the spots in front of the building for bikes. still working on a prize .. just one winner no categories.

Tried to post only pics I have.. not sure if I did it right
oh well glad I heard about this board

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
nice lookin bike, wish i was out there to check out rockabilly night,,,
'
either youre short or you built taht bike LONG hahaha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man, the pic was taken on the way to the smokeout this year. I think the shot makes me look more vertically challenged than I am.

moscato yep we got it.. I lived out in in SD for for few years, in PB.. sometimes I don't know what I was thinking moving away.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Voneville.............i decided that i had to return home after my enlistment, god damn, i miss San Diego more and more every winter, MN gets fucking COLD! i tell ya, what i really miss is the car shows every day!

shameless plug: if you ever need some tattooing, check out Funhouse Tattoos. the one in Mission Beach did my back peice, the owner, Ant. that place fucking ROCKS!

http://www.funhousetattoosd.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.