Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally made it thanks Ryan for fixing me up I was all worried could not post I was havin withdraws.

I from So.Indiana I have met alot of you or had contact with you on the Hamb board.
I am into old bikes and old rods.I am not into the drama that I see on some other boards so we all need to leave that at the front door.I have been a long time HD rider but aint nothin new HD that I cant live without right now.My current bike I bought in boxes last Oct. and finished in Feb. Finally gettin all the little bugs worked out as the weather is turn nice. Did all the work on it except the motor.Had help with it as it was my first Brit.
Shoe

·
Registered
500 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
finally be here had a little technical problem and had to be a spectator since yesterday and it was killin me not to be able to post.LOL I think this is gonna be cool .
Shoe
I love that Triumph, man. It sits just right, how many inches under are the forks? Are you the one who shortened those himself? If so, that would make a good first tech post for this board.:)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Glad to be here.Yes I was the one who shorten the tubes my friend is a machinst and helped do it.The bikes frontend is 2 inches under stock.I will see if I can put somethin together for the tech section by like a dummy I didnt take any pics during the tube process.The may thing was finding the correct tap to rethread the tubes.Thanks for the comments.Monk is there something you wanting to see in paticular?I can snap a few phots for you .

Shoe

jstorm said:
Glad you made it Shoe, i was getting lonely.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Glad to be here.Yes I was the one who shorten the tubes my friend is a machinst and helped do it.The bikes frontend is 2 inches under stock.I will see if I can put somethin together for the tech section by like a dummy I didnt take any pics during the tube process.The may thing was finding the correct tap to rethread the tubes.Thanks for the comments.Monk is there something you wanting to see in paticular?I can snap a few phots for you .

Shoe
Your bike is very ugly....bring it to me and I will fix it for you...should only take me a coupla years. (gotta test ride it for awhile) :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the compliment Hatch.I have started to see the hidden meaning in your words.I would gladly trade for 5 or 6 good lookin bikes with Mi titles.LOL

Hatch gettin me a Bsa with a springer pickin it up from ****** in acouple weeks gonna try my hand at it.I am pretty sure I can ugly it up too.

hatch said:
Your bike is very ugly....bring it to me and I will fix it for you...should only take me a coupla years. (gotta test ride it for awhile) :)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts