Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i joined the board about a year ago, but since have forgotten my login name....

i figured the 4th of july would be a good day to rejoin. i am into hotrods and used to be into bikes, latley i have been on the hunt for a bike and i will sell or trade one of my rods to do it...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
man im screwing this into up...

i was going to add (before i accidently posted) that its so hard to find good car metal around here, i have been really discouraged looking for hotrods... so im begining to chage my focus on bikes... i have had a few bobbers over the years, and i am on the hunt for a local one right now...

im not sure if i already said i live in central VT, but we have to be the rust capital of the world....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Preach on preacher. Nice ride. If you like Triumph bikes, i have a feeling you'll find everything you'll ever need on this forum. This place is great.

·
Registered
418 Posts
If that's your taste in rides, I can't wait to see your taste in bikes. Maybe you could post some pics of your old ones until the new thing comes along.

·
Registered
617 Posts
welcome. nice ride. But I thought Wisconsin was the rust capitol of the world. It sucks having a seperate set of vehicles for the winter to let the salt chew on.

hope you find a scoot soon.

mitch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts