Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the Harpoon, because Ed Roth gave me that nickname. I paint bikes. here is my '32 Harley Chopper in progress. the '59 45" is in pieces.

Attachments

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
Welcome aboard man. I have to say, with just the few pics I have seen on the net, I'm a big fan of your paintwork.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tony Bones said:
Spill the beans Jon. Post some pic.'s of your paint work. Most of us know you, but for those who don't...
I am a huge fan of your paint work. The tank you did for flyin dutchman completely changed my bikes direction.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Who are you going to get to paint it?

Just kidding I really dig you work, I love the tins you painted for Gary out here in Houston. I saw Gary's bike for the first time at The Easyriders show last nov. The paint job is awesome.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After 7 months on this board, here is the progress on my chopper. tank and seat are just thrown on however. I made the bars from the lower half of a shopping cart.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice to meet yer!

Not to be too brown-tonguey but the stuff I've seen of yours in Dice made me want to pick up the edgetape and Spraygun!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hey Poon,
Dig your work. Thanks for posting a better picture of your VL/Pan, all the previous pictures I had seen were from an angle, where I couldn't see where you were going with it. Very nice!
Hank

1 - 20 of 27 Posts