Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
There's a reason that Kiwi's wear those boots. They stop the sheep from running away :p

Is that one of those Springers that Roadmax (they look like the DNA ones to me) is bringing down to our side of the planet? How did u go getting wheel, brakes and risers to suit it? I'm going to order one in the next couple of weeks and am planning on using a FXST wheel thats been flipped over with a factory Springer brake set-up (although... Flyrite do an awesome looking brake for them but they're bloody dear at $800 U.S).

Cool looking bike anyway mate!! What r the future plans for it?

Cheers
Scotty

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heheheheh! Yeah man, gumboots have their uses, eh? Hey, anyone want some, I can send em. I always get heaps of comments when I wear them in the USA. Yes, it's true, I am at the cutting edge of fashion. Hahahaha!!!!
Mate, some friends built that springer for me. It's a replica of a Paughco springer. We made it in about 1991, I guess. Set it up to run twin discs out front. The hub was turned up by the same blokes that made the springer. Laced to a 21 inch rim from an HD. They relocated to the Gold Coast now, Dunrite Engineering.
Hope this answers your questions. Where you at in Oz anyways?

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, cheers for the invite, matey!
One thing I can promise you is that those pics will NEVER be posted here! Hahaha!!!
Hey bud, I like the route you chose to get to ED. I done that trip through Socorro etc in 2000, but I went through the Mongollan Plateau, Payson, Pine, Camp Verde.
Anyhow, when ya all taking off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.