Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Sean (for those that don't already know me from the HAMB.) I know practically nothing about motorcycles. I can barely ride a bicycle, let alone a motorbike, but I'm gonna try to build one anyway. I'm just here to sit back and soak up the info, and try not to ask too many stupid questions. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody. I just fnished a custom seat that I'm really happy with, but I'll let the new owner post the pics when he gets it. I'm really not here to spam you guys with a bunch of pictures of my crap all the time. I'll do that in the classifieds. haha.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anthem said:
Holly Shit!!! Those are the coolest seats I've ever seen!!! You have alot of talent man.
Hey Hey, the talent comes from the guy who has to cut the material and punch the holes and glue stuff together...and that guy is me. The sewing machine does the rest. Sometimes I think Sean just tells the sewing machine what to stitch up without touching it, because it all comes out so bad ass I would swear robots did it, but yes, he is that good.

·
Registered
917 Posts
fatluckys said:
Thanks everybody. I just fnished a custom seat that I'm really happy with, but I'll let the new owner post the pics when he gets it. I'm really not here to spam you guys with a bunch of pictures of my crap all the time. I'll do that in the classifieds. haha.
Well, since Sean is too "Hef" to post pics of his work, here is my killer seat done by the man, the myth... fatlucky.

G.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts