Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I am a member of H.A.M.B. (Jalopy Journal) and my son is wanting to sell his 1986 Yamaha Magnum. He just went through a bad divorce and needs the cash to move across the state to go to work. She has messed with his life in so many ways it isn't funny anymore. Anyway he is trying to get $900.00 or best offer for a quick sale. The carbs need cleaned and the valve could stand to be set other than that it is a good around town ride. Gumpa

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome.....But, you need to put the for sale add in another forum.

Gumpa said:
Hi guys
I am a member of H.A.M.B. (Jalopy Journal) and my son is wanting to sell his 1986 Yamaha Magnum. He just went through a bad divorce and needs the cash to move across the state to go to work. She has messed with his life in so many ways it isn't funny anymore. Anyway he is trying to get $900.00 or best offer for a quick sale. The carbs need cleaned and the valve could stand to be set other than that it is a good around town ride. Gumpa

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.