Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the board today. Been lurking for a few minutes before that. I like the pics that people have been posting, and like the tech. discussions. I'm working on putting together a new bike from a bunch of old parts and probably will have some questions as i get moving.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome! What bike are you building? Pics?
hogtownhd said:
Just joined the board today. Been lurking for a few minutes before that. I like the pics that people have been posting, and like the tech. discussions. I'm working on putting together a new bike from a bunch of old parts and probably will have some questions as i get moving.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am working on a shovelhead rigid. I have about 90% of a rolling chasis, and just picked up an 80" shovel. Nothing is assembled yet - got a bunch of boxes full of stuff. The chasis is a late 70's/early 80's FXR with a weld-on hardtail. I think I am going to get a buddy to put a little stretch on it sometime soon. No pics yet, but will post some once i start making some progress.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here's a pic of my current bike...an Evo Sporty...

...well, almost current - I don't have the whitewall anymore and i re-did the stripe on the tank so it looks a little better...small stuff, you get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts