Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is going to be a great site as indicated by the success of the HAMB, I am stoked to be part of it....some of you may know me as Tcoupe from the HAMB, My name is Ryan, and from Ft. Smith, AR... the new name is more fitting to this board though...I think....I love cars and more so I love bikes, this is my first though (with a motor anyways) also have a 53 Chevy 210 2door and a 29 Acoupe awaiting a new life... Anywho, I just finished up my 72 sporty...paugcho hardtail frame, unknown rake and stretch but its quite a bit, extended forks, fatboy solid rear wheel, 19 inch spoke front, mustang tank, solo seat, the paint is GM polo green metallic...it is very dark, most people think its just another black bike till they look at it closer. The bike is lots of fun and runs great..its kick only, but usually starts on the second kick if you know what your doing. I actually bought the bike finished, but the whole think was fuckin yellow and I hated it...so when it got cold last year I pulled the whole thing apart and repainted, polished, rebuild almost everything and added a few personal touched like a different seat and the barrel oil tank....well here are some pics of before and after...hope you like.

Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
That looks loads better in dark green man. I'm not sure why some people just gotta go around looking like a big ass banana. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.