Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was about time to register. Pics of the scoots I see here made me know I was in the right place and that I could learn a lot. Really appreciate the lack of bullshit and drama. Thanks Frankie

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Whats up Frankie.

Glad to see ya join up here.
Always cool hangin with ya and Dave and this happens to be a cool site with little drama unlike alot of bike sights.

Boys Frankie and his partners are one class act and all of them are top shelf dudes.You want a lesson in style and cool hang with them on a weekend.
Some of the most bitchin Rods and Bikes in the land.Aint no shame in shiney things.

Welcome
Shoe

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Shoe- I'm tying to figure out how to post pics so's I can get a shot of my bike on here.QUOTE=TRIUMPH TERROR]Whats up Frankie.

Glad to see ya join up here.
Always cool hangin with ya and Dave and this happens to be a cool site with little drama unlike alot of bike sights.

Boys Frankie and his partners are one class act and all of them are top shelf dudes.You want a lesson in style and cool hang with them on a weekend.
Some of the most bitchin Rods and Bikes in the land.Aint no shame in shiney things.

Welcome
Shoe[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tman said:
Welcome Frankie, nice talkin to you guys after the HAMB drags. In fact, you guys,Monkey and my touring rolling down rangeline together gave me goosebumps. Did you get the tranny fixed?
Hey Tman- Oh yea- I actually got a couple extra toploaders around and we were rollin' within a week. Hopefully I'll have some pics of my scoot on a little later today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.