Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I've been on the HAMB for a while, but I'm new here to the Jockey Journal. Had a bike, but nothing at the moment. I'm from Chicago, 28 years old, just looking to learn a thing or two. I like old skool bikes...bobbers and choppers...but I really dig the old board track racers...and hopefully I'll get a project started soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sup Czars...thanks for welcoming me over to the two-wheeled side.

I had me an '82 Silverwing 500...back before the military got ahold of me. Now I got two bikes in my back yard, neither of which are mine...a '76 Honda dirt bike with a flat rear tire...and a '75 Honda dirt bike that I'm supposed to use for parts to fix the '76...except I chopped it, made it low and rigid and stuck a harley sportster tank and fender on it. :)

Don't let the awesome fabrication and engineering fool you...it's just for show! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hehehehe sweet :)

Stromberg97 said:
Sup Czars...thanks for welcoming me over to the two-wheeled side.

I had me an '82 Silverwing 500...back before the military got ahold of me. Now I got two bikes in my back yard, neither of which are mine...a '76 Honda dirt bike with a flat rear tire...and a '75 Honda dirt bike that I'm supposed to use for parts to fix the '76...except I chopped it, made it low and rigid and stuck a harley sportster tank and fender on it. :)

Don't let the awesome fabrication and engineering fool you...it's just for show! :)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
welcome aboard. if ya came from the HAMB and have a name like stromberg 97 ya must dig hot rods. got anything good?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
beatcad said:
welcome aboard. if ya came from the HAMB and have a name like stromberg 97 ya must dig hot rods. got anything good?
Just a '56 Dodge Coronet D500 and a '57 Caddy Series 62...when I get these two all squared away...I'll probably look for something like a '29-'37 Ford, Chevy, Dodge whatever...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts