Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name is Jose and I live in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=San Francisco</st1:City></ST1 /><st1:PersonName w:st=Cindy</st1:personName> and our two small daughters. I've got a bobbed Harley Davidson WLDR 1935 (mostly 1935) that my father in law built back in the 50's whilst working at Hap Jones in <st1:City w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on">San Francisco</st1:City></ST1:p with my wife <st1:personName w:st="on">Cindy</st1:personName> and our two small daughters. I've got a bobbed Harley Davidson WLDR 1935 (mostly 1935) that my father in law built back in the 50's whilst working at Hap Jones in <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pSan Francisco. Ju</st1:City>st got into bikes about 10 years ago when I met my wife. She already had a 101 Scout and my father in law is an old timey racer.

<O:p
What else&#8230; anybody want to baby sit while me and the misses go for a ride?<O:p

Attachments

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
JOSE said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Jose and I live in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=San Francisco</st1:City></ST1 /><st1:PersonName w:st=Cindy</st1:personName> and our two small daughters. I've got a bobbed Harley Davidson WLDR 1935 (mostly 1935) that my father in law built back in the 50's whilst working at Hap Jones in <st1:City w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on">San Francisco</st1:City></ST1:p with my wife <st1:personName w:st="on">Cindy</st1:personName> and our two small daughters. I've got a bobbed Harley Davidson WLDR 1935 (mostly 1935) that my father in law built back in the 50's whilst working at Hap Jones in <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pSan Francisco. Ju</st1:City>st got into bikes about 10 years ago when I met my wife. She already had a 101 Scout and my father in law is an old timey racer.

<O:p
What else&#8230; anybody want to baby sit while me and the misses go for a ride?<O:p
When my kids were small, I would put em on the seat between my legs, and run a bungie cord between my beltloops to help hold em on......they loved it!!

Welcome....nice family rides ya got!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BigDdy31 said:
Welcome Jose! I see cool bikes run in your family. Nice WL bike.
thanks bigddy31
now i was told this was a wldr which was suppose to be a
factory race motor as oppose to just a wl.
I'm still not sure about what all the different wl monikers stood for but that's another reason i'm here,
to get some good info

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mikes51 said:
Nice bike, Jose. I used to frequent your father in law's shop down on Valencia street. Cool shop, I recall they had pictures of all the famous motorcycle racers decorating the walls.
thanks mike,
my wife has all those old race photos.
my father in law in Cliff # 53y in those pics.
I'm glad we found this board.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.