Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I met a few of you at the HAMB Drags a while ago (that was quite the show). I don't claim to know much, but i have learned the hard-way a time or two and may be able to share my experience to the benefit of others. I look forward to the next HAMB Drags cause instead of drinking beer and hollering in the stands, I plan on bringing a jacket and breaking parts with everyone. Here are some pics. of my current beaters: I got a couple more in the works...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hey Faust, welcome to the board. Nice headlight on that Triumph!

Faust said:
Hey,
I met a few of you at the HAMB Drags a while ago (that was quite the show). I don't claim to know much, but i have learned the hard-way a time or two and may be able to share my experience to the benefit of others. I look forward to the next HAMB Drags cause instead of drinking beer and hollering in the stands, I plan on bringing a jacket and breaking parts with everyone. Here are some pics. of my current beaters: I got a couple more in the works...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Usually people comment on the taillight. Its a front turn signal off a 1940 Chev. I dont know if that's sarcasm about the headlight but its a "euro" running light from the local auto parts house. They come in pairs and i lost the second one the otherday, the mounts are shitty .
JEB said:
Hey Faust, welcome to the board. Nice headlight on that Triumph!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Nice to meet ya at the drags man nice shovel tooo.Next how bout not ridin a 150 miles outta the way to get to the track:D .I must say also you got one tough girl to ride on the back of that old shovel rigid that far aint no way my wife would do that shit.

Well hang around its a pretty cool board.
Shoe

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tha Nutz said:
I'd like to see some more pics of your shovel, it looks like a neat bike.
Thanks, I will post more pics when I get some. Those were disposable camera shots. By the way I built some new pipes for it yesterday, that gives me an excuse to spend some dough on film.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Shoe,
I will try and not miss my turn next time i'm en-route to the drags. My old lady was getting mighty testy after that episode. It was nothing a couple of beers didn't cure though. She had a chance to ride back in a Cadillac and passed it up for more time in the torture chair. And a big thanks to all the others who warmly greeted me. Later.
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Nice to meet ya at the drags man nice shovel tooo.Next how bout not ridin a 150 miles outta the way to get to the track:D .I must say also you got one tough girl to ride on the back of that old shovel rigid that far aint no way my wife would do that shit.

Well hang around its a pretty cool board.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
10-4 dude, I gotta come by and get another bill of sale from you. I lost the last one. I gotta make some motor mounts soon for the trike, i'll make an extra for ya. Hit up the Classifieds section or Wes at Four Aces, for the brake lever and shit.
ratrodshrum said:
Dave you dork! When you going to put my bike online? Hey come by I need some help finding left motor mount,left foot peg and brake lever. See ya dave

·
Registered
166 Posts
Faust said:
10-4 dude, I gotta come by and get another bill of sale from you. I lost the last one. I gotta make some motor mounts soon for the trike, i'll make an extra for ya. Hit up the Classifieds section or Wes at Four Aces, for the brake lever and shit.
Thanks man come by, I didnt know if that guy at the lake had any laying around. Get some pics of your trike on here. see ya dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts