Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Welcome Rat pan be hope to be seein ya in a couple weeks at the pumpkin run.Like ya said put the face to the name.

Shoe
Yeppers I'll be there .. call if ya can & keep a eye out fer the 53, I should be close ....... as long as there's beer in the cooler anyhow :eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: hey RP

BarryW said:
you wild man - how's that way cool bike doing?

welcome aboard

BarryW
Thank Ye BW ........ Things are good here, how's your stuff coming along, get that Distributor thing worked out ??

Got's about the same thing going on with the 64, just picked up a manual advance for it and going to put the centrifugal advance in the pile of parts over in the corner somewhere fer now ......:mad:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Ratpan said:
Hmmmmm .. try this link ?? http://www.ratpan.com/ not sure why the other didn't work ....

:)
.. Howdy and Welcome R.P. .. been seein that latest pan with all the trick bits, hope you get your site deal straightened out .. need a fresh look-around ..

(and caint help it, been waitin in the 'wings' to see if Shoe would call you Weyland to even up for when he did a 'welcome Ratpan' to Weyland ..)

aint this keyboard action just great .. ?? lucky I 'member my own name ..

let's seen some o them Pix ..

later,

Doug ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dragon said:
.. Howdy and Welcome R.P. .. been seein that latest pan with all the trick bits, hope you get your site deal straightened out .. need a fresh look-around ..

(and caint help it, been waitin in the 'wings' to see if Shoe would call you Weyland to even up for when he did a 'welcome Ratpan' to Weyland ..)

later,

Doug ..
Hey Dragon Dude ....... Hell with mine I'd like to see ALL of yours !! But I would probably wear out my cornputer doing it :eek: Yea Yea I'm Jealous :p

Ya still can't get on my site ?? I guess I really do Suck at this

As far a TT goes, Hell he can call me Weyland any old time, Weyland does some kick ass work !!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Ratpan said:
Hey Dragon Dude ....... Hell with mine I'd like to see ALL of yours !! But I would probably wear out my cornputer doing it :eek: Yea Yea I'm Jealous :p

Ya still can't get on my site ?? I guess I really do Suck at this

As far a TT goes, Hell he can call me Weyland any old time, Weyland does some kick ass work !!

well I googled you & got the same addy : http://www.ratpan.com/ & it works now that I come back to the post ..

probly my old Lucas-spliced junk ..

and hey, come plunder thru my piles anytime .. but looky here ..

it's Barry ya gotta woory about ..

Dig IT .. :

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dragon said:

well I googled you & got the same addy : http://www.ratpan.com/ & it works now that I come back to the post ..

Dig IT .. :

I wouldn't let him into my Ratpile !! :p I just tease him with a pic now & then to keep his intrest !!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I went back and reworded my post it was a tad bit confusing I meant first Ratpan shows up and now Weyland and the property values are droppin.:D

I fit in better where the property values are low anyhow.
Shoe
Dragon said:

later,

Doug ..

·
Registered
726 Posts
Ratpan said:
I wouldn't let him into my Ratpile !! :p I just tease him with a pic now & then to keep his intrest !!!

I'm trying to keep this place Bush League so hit the sticks....and take that Dragon character with ya.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Dern it Sir Doug . . .

don't be blasphemin' and all . . .

Dragon said:

Dig IT .. :

·
Registered
266 Posts
Re: hey RP

I dunno if I got it worked out yet, but I damn well have it timed. Still gotta button it up . . . tossed that fukn Mallory on the shitpile. Headed to ebay, most likely . . .

I'll bet it runs fine, tho!
(fingers crossed)

Ratpan said:

Thank Ye BW ........ Things are good here, how's your stuff coming along, get that Distributor thing worked out ??

Got's about the same thing going on with the 64, just picked up a manual advance for it and going to put the centrifugal advance in the pile of parts over in the corner somewhere fer now ......:mad:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts