1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guess i'd better so i can start asking all kind of rookie questions
name: mitch
other: race car driver, pinstriper/sign painter/artist, minister
vehicles: 60 chevy 2 dr driver, 23t seller project, 29 coupe keeper project, 67 firebird wife car.

dont REALLY have a bike. i have an 81 gn400 that i pulled out of the trash (literally) and i've been tinkering with it to get a feel for how these things work. no title, no nothing. i'll probably just put it back in the bin when i'm done playing with it. i have 3 mini bikes and had two mopeds...does that count??

anyway, i'm looking to trade one of my deals for a sporty chop or build one once i get something sold so i'll be reading intently and asking mostly.
thanks.

·
Banned
163 Posts
alteredpilot said:
guess i'd better so i can start asking all kind of rookie questions
name: mitch
other: race car driver, pinstriper/sign painter/artist, minister
vehicles: 60 chevy 2 dr driver, 23t seller project, 29 coupe keeper project, 67 firebird wife car.

dont REALLY have a bike. i have an 81 gn400 that i pulled out of the trash (literally) and i've been tinkering with it to get a feel for how these things work. no title, no nothing. i'll probably just put it back in the bin when i'm done playing with it. i have 3 mini bikes and had two mopeds...does that count??

anyway, i'm looking to trade one of my deals for a sporty chop or build one once i get something sold so i'll be reading intently and asking mostly.
thanks.
get bored with the GN and I'd be interested

I have two of them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts