Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was referred to this board by some lifelong brothers, and some newer friends...have been around only a couple of weeks, and have picked-up a lot of cool ideas for future projects.
This is my '89 Sporty I did a few years back..lotta fun..heavily massaged mill.
I am currently building a FHP Knucklehead chop, and hope to have it up next year for some good miles. Spend a lot of time in the saddle of my FLH which resembles this Sporty a lot...funny how that works.
This is a kickass board, and I appreciate being able to stop-by.
I am in NorCal, and have a fairly complete shop if anyone needs a friendly face/ adjustment when they are in the bay area. Being a tattooer, I see a lot of goodies, so when a deal comes my way, I'll post it up if anyone needs anything...as my garage is feeling pretty complete for now. Also, if anyone needs any skate product (wheels especially) don't be shy, I like to bro-deal folks.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
shitbird said:
I was referred to this board by some lifelong brothers, and some newer friends...have been around only a couple of weeks, and have picked-up a lot of cool ideas for future projects.
This is my '89 Sporty I did a few years back..lotta fun..heavily massaged mill.
I am currently building a FHP Knucklehead chop, and hope to have it up next year for some good miles. Spend a lot of time in the saddle of my FLH which resembles this Sporty a lot...funny how that works.
This is a kickass board, and I appreciate being able to stop-by.
I am in NorCal, and have a fairly complete shop if anyone needs a friendly face/ adjustment when they are in the bay area. Being a tattooer, I see a lot of goodies, so when a deal comes my way, I'll post it up if anyone needs anything...as my garage is feeling pretty complete for now. Also, if anyone needs any skate product (wheels especially) don't be shy, I like to bro-deal folks.

and arent you a movie producer of sorts, who produced /screened a sinner-brother based flick we've heard of across the country via some of these forums .. ??

just wondering from the reactions seen here, and elsewhere, is this typical of your, as stated m.o. above :

"don't be shy, I like to bro-deal folks."

? ?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Welcome, brother.

I have stood by and watched as Dave has had poo flung on him from all sides on this and other boards. I ain't jumped into the fray swingin' because I don't know the beef, I don't know Jason Jesse, and I really don't know the Sinners that well, and I don't really give a shit. But I do know Dave and have called him brother for over 20 years. He didn't earn the name Shitbird (or Shitty as some call him) because of his glad-handing personality. Dave has never been one to mollycoddle people or put up with their drama, no matter how royal they are. He's always called it like he saw it (right or wrong is irrelevant) and usually ruffles quite a few feathers in the proccess. He's a troublemaker, but a good one, a thought provoking one. The Dave I know is a bust-ass working dude that puts his all into everything he does and has earned everything he's got. Some have accused him of being opportunistic. Well guess what. He's a businessman, and a damn good one. Good businessmen take advantage. Even better ones give it all back. That is the Dave I know. You offer him yer hand as a bro, he's down. You offer him a load of shit and he will mix it with his own and throw it back in yer face.

As I said, I don't know the beef going on with the movie and the Sinners and JJ and all that. It ain't my fight. So if ya'll don't mind, could ya kindly take it outside? Because with all this poo flinging yer all starting to smell like shit.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you brother Crow.
Well, the mirrors are BIG, because I actually NEED 'em...not just for legal reasons...my Sporty thinks it's a crotch rocket, and slings itself into the teeniest crevases in the Bay Area freeway labrynth..having been a motorcycle messenger...I must RIP.
About the flick.
I'll just say it...and leave it.
People want to cry...let 'em. Jason participated in the project since day one, and though there of course were bumps in the road (dude, it's his LIFEstory, that's CRAZY shit to see on a 30ft screen, just HEAVY)...Mainly, he's a partner in the PROFITS. No money ventured, but an equal partner in the profits. WHO ventured the ca$h?
That's right.
Me.
Two and a half years of work, and a boatload of money...and I get called all kinds of names when the movie was recieved with a standing ovation, and a twenty minute recieving line for myself, and my co-director.
So, why the online shitstorm? Couldn't tell ya....I let the girls be girls.
Sarcasm doesn't work with the written word, as I was taught this week...hahahaaa!!! So, this is my only explaination..."I don't fucking get it, but I am too busy to cry, I have to get this thing off to the international film festival circuit this January...and am awaiting news on the festivals we have already entered...if you FOR SURE want to see it, we are accepted into the SFInterational Film Fest this spring, and the Newport, RI International in July. So, to this board, I must say...this shit is an embarassment that ISN'T mine."
Meanwhile, I shoulder a major debt on this piece, and those that undermine it, are actually COSTING Jason dough, as he is my partner in this film.
Like my great brother of 20 years plus, Crow stated, the busy-ness of my life makes my retorts kinda salty at times...but, I feel the air should be cleared, and when we come to your town, I hope to see you all with shop rags hangin' out of your pockets, and your latest projects parked out front.
Now, I am off to ship boxes of skateboards, make tattoo needles for the 6 hour session on a hot 23 yr old's back I have scheduled today...before I go back to the editing bay tonite.
Now, can we PLEASE get back to sickles?
Thanky!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome! Drama done, good. I like your sporty, Hopefully there will be one in my garage in the near distant future. Gregg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts