Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To answer FlatironMike's question...I'm the "feller" in Amarillo attached to Trent's new roller. Been lurking here for a long time. Have learned "tons 'o' stuff" just by reading and keeping my mouth shut. Had always wanted to put something together, but flying spec ops helos for Uncle Sam the last 20 years gave me no time. I knew the style I wanted, but don't have any fab experience. Met Trent a couple years ago at a show in Albuquerque--liked his vibe--a straight shooter, honest, and perfect style sense. Had been heading in an entirely different direction, but bought a motor from Trent, put a plan together, and we're off and running. Moved to Amarillo, bumped into Brad (1 Hugh Jazz) and John (Lucky 7) who didn't know me from Adam, but said they would be more than willing to help. A huge thanks to everyone who selflessly share their experience and knowledge on this board. I'll keep ya updated on the progress.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Trent said:
Just need to say that I wish everyone I dealt with was as stand-up as Lance.

He's the real deal (except for the fact that he has a fucking receptionist). ;)
Is SHE HOT!!! If so Atta boy'
welcome
TEACH

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Can't wait to see the bike. I hate to be one more nerd to swing from Trent's balls, but I've yet to see him build something I didn't like...

-Bill

Bill, are you ball cupping? LOL just fucking with you.

Lance, welcome the roller looks good, Trent can build some badass bikes.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Iffin your new roller turns out half as nice as the last Customer's ride, you'll be one happy MOFO. Welcome.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks, Trent. All I can say is, Shi;,l7pyl, F;juc;ulm, Sonof;/akulyaks, WOW. Just fine. Love the WB frame. Wish I had one, I'd chuck this swingarm. Yeah, I know where they're available. Great roller, will be a blast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts