Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! A few of you may recognize me from the HAMB, been there a long time. If not, here is some info. about me!

I'm 29 years young, have been into old cars my whole life. All sorts, going through phases like a lot of us do as we get older (and wiser!), tastes change and what-not. Anyway, I also have quite a penchant for old motorcycles, mostly pre-war those are my favorite. I just sold a 1934 BSA which is actually on this board right now, and I had NO idea I sold it to a HAMB member! Crazy... anyway, I sold that bike to purchase a car I sold unwillingly 7 years ago. I had the bike shipped from jolly old England.

I got the car back (I dont think anyone would be interested in it here) but now I am itching for another pre-war masterpiece.

I love cafe style bike as well, and quite honestly I think it would be really bitchin' to cafe a 60's harley.. call me crazy...

Anyway, I hope to be here more often and learn and chat with all of you guy and gals. I'm sure there are a lot of HAMBER's here I recognize a lot of your names.

Oh by the way the only running bike I have right now is a Moto Guzzi, also a new cafe style motorcycle (2003) I also have a cafe'd Honda 350 Four, which is almost done. SO CLOSE! That thing will be a riot to ride, I'm sure of it.

tinyE has left the building!! :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Glad to see you over here.

Yeah I love pre-war bikes way big too. Probably some of my favorites. Hopefully have one soon. A friend and I were talking about maybe taking and making an old style motodrome rider just like they did in the teens. Just for the hey-hoo.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK.. here are a couple of pics. This is pre-seat install, bobbed fender, new tires/wheels, drum brakes all around (can you say death wish?) but you get the general idear...

I also threw in a "before" pic, when I was just making sure the engine ran OK.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok another .. i'm kind of embarrassed because it's so not complete, I really need to take updated pics w/the cool exhaust installed and stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcom TinyE, always good to see more HAMBers show up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
dude. i had no idea you were so into bikes. lets see pics of them ALL. post a pic of that little car of yours too. it's about the size of a motorcycle anyway :) . my little brother is a huge Cafe' bike fan. maybe he'll trade you that Olds back for that Honda of yours =D.

that car is a Fiat. right? did you see my Beazer??

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn Tony that thing is schweet..!!

Yeah Mikey, love bikes.. I just went through a lull where I didn't have any for a long time.. you know how it goez..

Well, here's the FIAT.. not really relevant though don't bust me!

The Moto Guzzi.. and the '34 BSA I just sold about a month ago. That thing was a BLAST.. I loved riding that bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
936 Posts
tinyelvis said:
!

The Moto Guzzi.. and the '34 BSA I just sold about a month ago. That thing was a BLAST.. I loved riding that bike.
I'd love to have a cafe'd Goose. They have such a sweet/tough profile and unique speed delivery.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
tinyelvis said:
OK.. here are a couple of pics. This is pre-seat install, bobbed fender, new tires/wheels, drum brakes all around (can you say death wish?) but you get the general idear...

I also threw in a "before" pic, when I was just making sure the engine ran OK.
Hey, welcome Tiny E! How's your bar clearance on the CB350/4? "Watch ya fangers baby. That tank is huuuuge!"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JEB said:
Hey, welcome Tiny E! How's your bar clearance on the CB350/4? "Watch ya fangers baby. That tank is huuuuge!"
Hey JEB, it's not bad... a little close.. HAHA.. luckily for me, I have small "carnie" hands..

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
tinyelvis said:
Holy SH*T dude that's awesome.. That hand is so Happy Gilmore, did he swipe that from Carl Weathers? :)
HAH! Good one! I don't know where he got that shrunken abomination, I just stumbled on that post last week. Damn, that looks like it was a fun night, as Big Ric was mixin and scratchin on the wheels of steel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts