Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy my name is Tim I live in NJ, friends call me Tibby, H.A.M.B.r's know me as RockabillyTim, Fascinated by the Choppertown trailer I mosey'd over here from the H.A.M.B. I'm a Hot Rodder interested in motorcycles, I'm building a 53 Buick, Mild Kustom, I've been around bike for a while and ridden friends' scoots enough to know that Motorcycles are very rad, someday after my Buick is done i'd like to build a bike, Frisco style, Springer frontend, no rake, sportster tank, 36 for tire cover rear fender, bates style solo seat, shotgun pipes, british motervation, and maybe drag, or Z bars, I dig KIRK's my little Pony, Chopper Dave's pan with the orange/white tank, and A Sinner bike, the one with a gold sporster tank, triumph motor, I believe it belong to a dude named Dustin. So, anyway thats who I am, thats where i'm coming from, thats what i'm into(someday), hopefully I'll learn some stuff for when the time comes.

Heres me goofing around in the '33 we built at the Barn

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is my car,this is a lightly photoshoped picture with some minor changes, a little lowered, hubcaps,some dechroming, and a white roof but otherwise unchanged. i am currently building a period correct 283 for it, as you can see its going to be a mid fifties custom, like something that would come out of the compton area

1 - 3 of 3 Posts