Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is john stromberg ,i live in amarillo texas.i own Luckys7 Customs.a custom paint shop.ive been in the motorcycle scene about 13 years..i was Easyriders custom painter of the year for 2005...im building my first bike for myself now,and i think it will fit right in here..here are a few pics.pics of my bike were posted earlier on another thread..lonestar special..

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome, nice paint. I look forward to seeing the Lone Star bike complete. I thought I saw a show about your shop on A&E or Discovery a while back.

·
Registered
411 Posts
oh shit there goes the nieghborhood....johns the man..hes the one that painted the sickest ironhead around...mine.=)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
John,
Welcome to the list. Do you do all your own leaf work and striping, looks KILLER. Do you know Ken Smith? He used to do some painting/striping in Amarillo.
I live a couple hundred miles to the east of you on 287, maybe we'll bump into one another some day.
Welcome again, guess I'd better get back to work.
Larry T

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
bu7an3 said:
you painted covington's lucifer bike? i saw that at the show they built that for, killer paint on that bike. good stuff man.
that paint is crazier than a chimpanzee on lsd- AJ

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i do about 90% of covingtons paint..i am pretty much the only person in my shop that uses the luckys 7 name...i dont have cable so i have not seen build or bust...chris,i hade a great time....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts