Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jstorm from Tennessee here. Love hot rods, bikes and my wife (had to throw that in, shes watching me :) ).

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
jstorm said:
Jstorm from Tennessee here. Love hot rods, bikes and my wife (had to throw that in, shes watching me :) ).
I knew you would find this place quick. This young man has impressed me with his skills and abilities on building MC and hot rods he will be a great addition to this site.this guy is the real thing. oh yes how is baby Storm??

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
What up J ?Hows that little J doin?I gonna be in bowling Green on the 17th for the hotrod reunion and come to nash town on sat to pick up the next project bike from ******. I might bring bike and my lid {damn tenn laws} and do a little ridin.Maybe we can hook up eat a little dinner its your turn and I dont want no value packs.:) Lol You paint that thing again and change the tank? People who paint are never satisfied.LOL
Shoe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
baby storm is doing great, crawling now and getting into everything. Good to see you here K9. Dinner is on me next time Triumph, We might be repealing the lid law soon. Hope to see everyone soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts