Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm 1096 and I have a serious motorcycle addiction... Well actually a two wheeled addiction .... Mini bikes also hold a large place in my heart... In recent years I have ran in circles trying to figure out what type of bikes excite me the most and I would have to say all of them.. For street bikes(been riding everything else since 4) it all began with a $400 kz650/4... Then another in better condition... Then a 1996 Harley Road King that I referred to as "the purple vibrating couch"...Sold that and bought a 1995 fireball orange Triumph speed triple super rare Cafe Racer that I will always miss...A 2001 Triumph daytona that was wrecked and I rebuilt with race parts under seat exhaust all the fun shit... Then a 1997 Triumph daytona mint condition .... Then I got tired of having bikes that sit covered all the time... My wife wanted a hot rodded 42 Chevy Pickup... So I sold the 2 triumphs I had left and bought it for her... Now I have fun with cheap bikes.... Currently I have a kz650(chopper of sorts)2 kz750 twins(1 cafed) and a cb360....And about 5 minibikes.. I want to try a super moto street bike and love the custom bikes out of japan..

BTW Vintage japanese mc show and swap 17th year Jefferson Pa weekend of Aug. 20th

Kevin

·
Registered
936 Posts
Jolly glad to see ya over here.

Guys, Kevin's kawi is seriously a badass looking bike.

Kev, you going done to the swap? I usually go even though I don't have any jap stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts