Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm 1096 and I have a serious motorcycle addiction... Well actually a two wheeled addiction .... Mini bikes also hold a large place in my heart... In recent years I have ran in circles trying to figure out what type of bikes excite me the most and I would have to say all of them.. For street bikes(been riding everything else since 4) it all began with a $400 kz650/4... Then another in better condition... Then a 1996 Harley Road King that I referred to as "the purple vibrating couch"...Sold that and bought a 1995 fireball orange Triumph speed triple super rare Cafe Racer that I will always miss...A 2001 Triumph daytona that was wrecked and I rebuilt with race parts under seat exhaust all the fun shit... Then a 1997 Triumph daytona mint condition .... Then I got tired of having bikes that sit covered all the time... My wife wanted a hot rodded 42 Chevy Pickup... So I sold the 2 triumphs I had left and bought it for her... Now I have fun with cheap bikes.... Currently I have a kz650(chopper of sorts)2 kz750 twins(1 cafed) and a cb360....And about 5 minibikes.. I want to try a super moto street bike and love the custom bikes out of japan..

BTW Vintage japanese mc show and swap 17th year Jefferson Pa weekend of Aug. 20th

Kevin

·
Registered
936 Posts
Jolly glad to see ya over here.

Guys, Kevin's kawi is seriously a badass looking bike.

Kev, you going done to the swap? I usually go even though I don't have any jap stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Richie said:
Welcome aboard!
Where in the hell did you find a 42 Chevy pick up?
Found it in Kentucky and should have left it there...

The 650 has been torn down since the last you seen it .. Should be done for the show.

·
Registered
181 Posts
1096?...as in "10-96" i.e. Mental Subject?

glad to have you here...

20 years of public safety ain't wasted on me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts