Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Chandler said:
I got so used to the HAMB I forgot about a intro last night. Not a whole lot to say. Live in Rowlett, Texas. Have had a bike for about 13 years. Currently have a 94 Harley right now and building a 57 Pontiac
half of the stuff on here so far is texan....

·
Registered
421 Posts
jabber said:
half of the stuff on here so far is texan....
I think it's because we have the biggest territory to ride in. LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another Texas guy here, not too far from Rowlett actually. I'm in The Colony, just on the other side of Frisco and Plano. I don't have a traditional bike right now unfortunately, but I'm working on that! I have been riding for about 5 years, and I'm currently looking for an XS650 just to commute on for now, and chop it probably next summer. I'll be buying a house in the Plano/Richardson area in the next few months, so any major $$$ plans are being put on hold until all of that is finished. Hope to ride with y'all soon!:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chandler said:
i know where your at. youll be pretty close if you go to Plano/Richardson. one warning, Plano and Richardson houses seem to be $10,000 more then the same homes outside of there.
Oh I know! I'm not rich or anything, and if I do buy one, it will probably be in the "old" areas of those cities, a little east of 75. My company just bought those 4 Nortel buildings off of 75 near Campbell, and I'm transfering there in October or so. I figured that was as good of a time as any to buy a place! I just want a short commute to work, screw this Dallas area traffic!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MattB said:
Oh I know! I'm not rich or anything, and if I do buy one, it will probably be in the "old" areas of those cities, a little east of 75. My company just bought those 4 Nortel buildings off of 75 near Campbell, and I'm transfering there in October or so. I figured that was as good of a time as any to buy a place! I just want a short commute to work, screw this Dallas area traffic!
Cool man. Ill have to try to hook up with you when you get settled in. You can also look in Wylie, Sachse, Murphy. Pretty close to your work area

1 - 8 of 8 Posts