Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was "Dave" Tmans friend at the HAMB drags, what a great time!! I really enjoyed meeting everyone refreshments and good chat!!. Crow glad to meet you that beer you traded Tman really made him stink the next day:eek: . really enjoyed watchin you and Shoe run. Hey Shoe are you developing a new mounting bracket for that MoKan high tech headlight?lol. On with the intro, My everyday scooter is a 96 nostalgia, A Bobber syle bike will be in the works soon. Thank's everone looking forword to good chat!!!

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
CrazyD said:
Hello, I was "Dave" Tmans friend at the HAMB drags, what a great time!! I really enjoyed meeting everyone refreshments and good chat!!. Crow glad to meet you that beer you traded Tman really made him stink the next day:eek: . really enjoyed watchin you and Shoe run. Hey Shoe are you developing a new mounting bracket for that MoKan high tech headlight?lol. On with the intro, My everyday scooter is a 96 nostalgia, A Bobber syle bike will be in the works soon. Thank's everone looking forword to good chat!!!
My good pal Dave. For the rest of you, Dave is as much a biker as he is hot rodder. I have seen him riding in 30 degree temps! (leaving the Gator that night bro)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Hey, Dave! You weren't the guy in the pics that looked JUST LIKE Tman, were you?

Either way, welcome!

-JB

CrazyD said:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome Dave great hangin with you and T and Shortbull (jesse).
Yes that was a trying moment for sure when I told the mini me T that if his lips were movin he must be lie'n.BAHAHA I thought for a minute we were gonna have our first HAMB drags rumble.Thanks for the use of the flashlight for the ride home got me right past some of MO finest....Billet brackets and makita flashlights will be all the rage next year at Sturgis fosure.

Shoe
CrazyD said:
No that was not me. That was really funny when Shoe gave the "other" Tman shit!! Was a good laugh for all. Pretty scary there are two of them out there.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Shoe great to meet you!! really digged watchin the scooters run at Mokan what a blast!!!

Glad I was part of the Mokan Speeeeedlight!!! The mounting brackets need work for sure. LOL

If the mini me T would of got out of hand lil mike was there to back us up!!

Plan on coming out west next year, will be moving in two weeks to a new pad. Only 12 miles from Sturgis. You can crash under a roof or under the star's in the trees if you like.

"Mokan Speedlight" we might be on to something here:)
Hey Tman what ya doing in two weeks:D

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
CrazyD said:
Hey Shoe great to meet you!! really digged watchin the scooters run at Mokan what a blast!!!

Glad I was part of the Mokan Speeeeedlight!!! The mounting brackets need work for sure. LOL

If the mini me T would of got out of hand lil mike was there to back us up!!

Plan on coming out west next year, will be moving in two weeks to a new pad. Only 12 miles from Sturgis. You can crash under a roof or under the star's in the trees if you like.

"Mokan Speedlight" we might be on to something here:)
Hey Tman what ya doing in two weeks:D
Working on my new house! Keep me posted, I will see if I can sneak over and help for a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts