Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...............Littleman Dave here, I have been lurking here for a week or so now..........I found out about this place via the H.A.M.B..........I pretty much am a hotrodder..........But have become fascinated with Triumph Bobbers as of late..................And am looking around for a project 67 or older Triumph to be my first victim...........I want to build a bike that has the same soul as my current Model A project......I want them to look like a matched pair.............So in the mean time I plan on reading, watching and learning from the Jockey Journal...........Thanks Ryan.....Littleman

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I knew after the last few times we met and talked you would show up here eventually.Offer stands for any help ya might need with a bike.

Boyz if ya have not seen Daves coupe or truck your missing out.
Deaths Door Step is one nice ride.

Dave I know this is a bike site ,but I dont think anybody would mind if ya posted up one pic of the coupe for those that dont frequent the Hamb I really think they would enjoy it and they could see what kinda of fab work you do.

Welcome and let me know if ya need any help.........

Shoe

·
Registered
338 Posts
Littleman said:
Hi all...............Littleman Dave here, I have been lurking here for a week or so now..........I found out about this place via the H.A.M.B..........I pretty much am a hotrodder..........But have become fascinated with Triumph Bobbers as of late..................And am looking around for a project 67 or older Triumph to be my first victim...........I want to build a bike that has the same soul as my current Model A project......I want them to look like a matched pair.............So in the mean time I plan on reading, watching and learning from the Jockey Journal...........Thanks Ryan.....Littleman
I can't wait to see what you can do with a bike. The Model "A'' is a bad mofo.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Seeing how badass your A is. I can't wait to see your
bike. I hope my triumph at the Chopper's show helped
push you over the edge. Welcome. Rob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I will post just one pic of the Coupe on this board, do not want to upset no one.....Well as of yet............Maybe after I find myself a project and start cutting it up I will upset a few....he he Littleman

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bugeye13 said:
Seeing how badass your A is. I can't wait to see your
bike. I hope my triumph at the Chopper's show helped
push you over the edge. Welcome. Rob
YES. you bastard.hee hee....I wanted to sit on that bike all weekend !!!!!!! Then I ran into Triumph Terror and that did not help at all either...............Littleman

·
Registered
936 Posts
Django said:
a metal madman!

I can't wait to see the Littleman touch on a Trump! Welcome.
After seeing that ride, you and me both.

Littleman - I grew up in Cleveland (after New York earlier on). Whereabouts are you?

Welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ol_scratch said:
After seeing that ride, you and me both.

Littleman - I grew up in Cleveland (after New York earlier on). Whereabouts are you?

Welcome.
I live In Concord Twp., which is near Painesville Ohio and Mentor Ohio....................Littleman.......just East of Cleveland

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome LITTLEMAN!

I'm new here too.

You're cooler than me though. :)

I remember when you showed up on the HAMB...I thought to myself.

HOLY SHIT! THAT TRUCK RULES!

Then you go and build this latest monster.

Very impressive indeed. Can't wait to see your chop.

TINGLER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts