Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day, I've been checking out this board for a while ,and decided to join as there is alot of good stuff going on. I'm into Triumphs,especially if they've been modified.I own 4 ,a 67 650,my lunchtime project is a 78 bonnie engine in a late seventies Australian aftermarket(sonic choppers) rigid frame,and 2 pre unit 650 rigids.
Also building two custom cars a 58 Holden and a 64 Holden (aussie general motors) they will be the new family transport, so they are taking up bike time at the moment.
cheers.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
RidingHood said:
G'day, I've been checking out this board for a while ,and decided to join as there is alot of good stuff going on. I'm into Triumphs,especially if they've been modified.I own 4 ,a 67 650,my lunchtime project is a 78 bonnie engine in a late seventies Australian aftermarket(sonic choppers) rigid frame,and 2 pre unit 650 rigids.
Also building two custom cars a 58 Holden and a 64 Holden (aussie general motors) they will be the new family transport, so they are taking up bike time at the moment.
cheers.
YES! Someone else with pre-units! Welcome to the board! I'm sure I'll be bugging you about pre-unit stuff. I'm just full of problems! Post some pics of the collection when you get a chance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.