Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone....some of you might know me from the HAMB.
I am the same RoadDevil13 as over there, I just finally got off my ass and created a profile over here too.

Ive had several bikes over the years, both big twin HD's and sportys as well as Trumpet and BSA chops....

Currently have a custom chop that I picked up from Lefty to finish its powered by a 71 sporty mill

:D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome glad ya got off your ass and did a intro.Must have missed this last week.post some pics of you scoot for the rest to see..

LAter Shoe
RoadDevil13 said:
Hey everyone....some of you might know me from the HAMB.
I am the same RoadDevil13 as over there, I just finally got off my ass and created a profile over here too.

Ive had several bikes over the years, both big twin HD's and sportys as well as Trumpet and BSA chops....

Currently have a custom chop that I picked up from Lefty to finish its powered by a 71 sporty mill

:D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and another......

So far have swapped out exhaust, and done some engine tweaking (still trying to locate a nasty oil leak)

I'll be puttin' a wide springer on this next.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
nice scoot, that color is tits!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys....yeah Mike I almost got that bike of yours from Bobby. He was after my 41 ford, but there just wasnt enough cash involved with the bike.

It worked out cool tho, my buddy Josh (Lefty) had been building this one and got in a bind and needed out of it.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Well my headache could have been yours!! Its coming together now but was quit the mess when I got it.....welded pipes to the head what the F is that hahaah
Im buying a rebuilt motor with a starter next week.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
I guess I wasn't paying attention . . . didn't see you sneek in ! I don't need that aluminum cold weld stuff anymore , I had the head taken apart and fixed . The bike is still running strong . Welcome to the mess :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
=mike= said:
I guess I wasn't paying attention . . . didn't see you sneek in ! I don't need that aluminum cold weld stuff anymore , I had the head taken apart and fixed . The bike is still running strong . Welcome to the mess :)
Im stoked that you still have it man.....I am still crushed over having to sell the Merc, I've never really gotten over that and will never forgive my ex wife for that either.....

Anyhow sorry I never got that crap to ya, just way too much went on in my life back then

Back on my feet in NorCal tho, and far enough away from the ex, so I dont bury her in the desert somewhere...HA

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Sounds like you had a rough spell there . Looks like you landed on your feet though , that bike looks like alot of fun . Did she take the chevy or did you have to sell that also ?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
=mike= said:
Sounds like you had a rough spell there . Looks like you landed on your feet though , that bike looks like alot of fun . Did she take the chevy or did you have to sell that also ?
Well I had kinda "sold" it to Lisa, my gal.....and she wound up having to sell it anyway, so yeah both sleds got sold, but luckily we're back on our feet we got her setup with a nice kustom 47 Chevy now and I have a slick little modified I am building that was started by Brewsir (Swanx CC)

The bike is my priority right now tho, felt SO damn good to get on a bike again......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts