Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I'm not exactly sure what kind of crap you want to hear from a guy like me, but a coworker directed me to this site. I've been a lurker on the HAMB before, but bikes are more of a passion for me than hot rods, so I thought I would actually step up and log in.

I'm a graphic designer by trade living in Mission Viejo, CA: suburbia to the extreme, but the weather is nice. I have had a few bikes in my past, everything from old skool Kawasaki enduro to late model rice cruiser, but I've been cycle free for a few years now and the itch is too much to bear.

I've tinkered, but never built a bike of my own and that's my goal now. I've always been a big fan of bobbers (just like every other band wagonner) and that's my direction. Not sure how I'm going to approach it yet, but thinking about doing a Flyrite roller and going from there. Maybe a sporty 1200, maybe Truimph. We'll see what happens.

Anway, glad to be a part. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions for y'all.

D.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome neighbor. Im up the road from you in Orange.
BikerWanabe said:
Hey folks,

I'm not exactly sure what kind of crap you want to hear from a guy like me, but a coworker directed me to this site. I've been a lurker on the HAMB before, but bikes are more of a passion for me than hot rods, so I thought I would actually step up and log in.

I'm a graphic designer by trade living in Mission Viejo, CA: suburbia to the extreme, but the weather is nice. I have had a few bikes in my past, everything from old skool Kawasaki enduro to late model rice cruiser, but I've been cycle free for a few years now and the itch is too much to bear.

I've tinkered, but never built a bike of my own and that's my goal now. I've always been a big fan of bobbers (just like every other band wagonner) and that's my direction. Not sure how I'm going to approach it yet, but thinking about doing a Flyrite roller and going from there. Maybe a sporty 1200, maybe Truimph. We'll see what happens.

Anway, glad to be a part. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions for y'all.

D.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Draglinkscc said:
Welcome aboard. Im told Im a biker now that I own 2 bikes and a Sportster Knee. But I think Im still and " Bikewanabe" to!!
psssh sportster knee..you got to wait about 4 months and see if you have the limp

also wlecome to the board bikerwannabe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts