Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Im from San Antonio, TX and have been riding motorcycles for a few years now. Learned on a '73 honda 750four. Got a buell blast at 16. Soon moved up to a sportster. Traded that in for a dyna. Bought and sold a norton commamndo 750. Started my first build on a triumph with a '70 t120r i had to make fit in to a 60 preunit frame 6 months in to it and a long way to go. Got my hands on a few parts. Learned to love and hate ebay. Learned alot the hard way. I dont have any friends with bikes so the internet has been my "build buddy". learned alot from all the learned riders here and decided to sign up. APOLOGIES for the very bad pictures. im not any kind of photographer nor do i even own a decent camera. i will try to get some good ones up very soon.

heres the triumph. some may like it. some may not. it is a little cliche. and the stock dyna, save for the seat and pegs.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
825 Posts
Welcome....nice to see another TEXAN!!!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
S.Krelborn said:
Hello. Im from San Antonio, TX and have been riding motorcycles for a few years now. Learned on a '73 honda 750four. Got a buell blast at 16. Soon moved up to a sportster. Traded that in for a dyna. Bought and sold a norton commamndo 750. Started my first build on a triumph with a '70 t120r i had to make fit in to a 60 preunit frame 6 months in to it and a long way to go. Got my hands on a few parts. Learned to love and hate ebay. Learned alot the hard way. I dont have any friends with bikes so the internet has been my "build buddy". learned alot from all the learned riders here and decided to sign up. APOLOGIES for the very bad pictures. im not any kind of photographer nor do i even own a decent camera. i will try to get some good ones up very soon.

heres the triumph. some may like it. some may not. it is a little cliche. and the stock dyna, save for the seat and pegs.

View attachment 8800

View attachment 8801
Welcome. I like the stance of that Trump. I think you're confusing cliched with classic ... there's nothing hackneyed about a chopper's profile, however many times you see it.

And I know what you mean about the internet: I have no bike lovers near me, but have met some very cool people through the 'net.

·
Registered
349 Posts
S.Krelborn said:

View attachment 8800

View attachment 8801
very nice. hope mine turns out that good...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts