Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've known a few of you for years, done business with a few others for less and finally decided to belly up and post the obligatory 'long time listener, first time caller now here's a few bad pics' thing.

Had bikes all my life: a couple twin cams, a GS, a dozen sportbikes, the occasional vmax, flew a duc for a while, then tried a trump, off road had a few supermoto experiences, the track-day knee dragger, a lousy time w MX... but then I rode something w half the power, 1/10th the brakes, 2x the noise, no suspension to speak of, but more character than everything I've own put together and I found religion.

So without further ado, I'll tryn get some pics of my Knucklehead which'll be given a little PM over the cold months. Just humbly lookin for a few questions answered when the time comes to ask. Hope I can return the favor Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scootermcrad said:
I just crapped my drawers! And that's just over the START of the bike! Can't wait to see it when it's done! Welcome!!

Anything special done to the Knuck or is it a straight stock rebuild? Perfect start to a bike in my opinion!
Thanks. I wish I could take credit for anything other than good taste, I didn't build it just going thru it over the winter before putting some real time on it. It's a little 61cu that pulls along good; rebuilt w andrews cam, new barrels, etc no complaints and runs like it should.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.