Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I could of sworn I had done an intro on this board when I first signed up. I have zero posts showing though so I guess not.

Anyways... I came over here via the HAMB. I've always had an interest in bikes, riden a little, but never owned my own. Hopefully one of these days soon though. I'm 27 years old, a graphic designer in Yuma, AZ.

My grandpa was a biker during the 40s and 50s. Well, even before that he was a delivery boy, and drove an indian for work. He and his family never had a car when my mom was a kid. They used the harley for everything. When he was still alive, I loved sitting down and talking motorcycles and cars with him. He owned alot of harleys, a few indians, and some other bikes in his life time.

Anyways.... here's a pic of some of my family. I showed it on the HAMB when I first found and scanned it, but I think its worth posting here too. Taken somewhere in northen New Mexico. I'm not sure what the year was.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Grandma just passed away. I was going through some old photos looking for a pic for her obituary. Came across this photo while looking through boxes. The woman on the far right is my grandpa's aunt. He wrote on the back 31 harley.

I really never post on here, but I thought this was pretty cool.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.