Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been postin wifout introductions. Humble apologies to anyone thus far offended by my actions.

I like motorcycles. Got my first one when I was 8 years old - Honda QA 50. Rigid frame, fat tires, 50cc, clutchless 2 speed with a kicker, in Nipponese Cherry Red. I had a lot more bikes between then and now - that was 1972.

Now I'm 41, 275 lbs, bad back (no rigids for me) with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and a penchant for Scotch and fat chicks - usually in that order.

Don't hate me beacuse I ride from the factory. I hate 'em too! They took a good thing, then decided money and fashion were God, then gave us Elton John as an anniversary present.

My name is Ardith-P and I ride a Softail.

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
There's nothing wrong w/ Softails. Heck, a little metal work, paint, good seat, liberal tossing of parts, and the addition of pipes can make them pretty neat.

Post a picture of it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post pics soon - need to take some current. 1996, 89 inch S&S Kit with heads by Junior Johnson's head guy. Thunderheader, highly tuned 44mm SE CV carb. Black, highlighted spoke bagger mags. Faster than my two 1200s and nearly as fast as my recently departed 1993 (bought it new and beefed it up.) FXLR. That puppy had over 160,000 miles when I gave it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts