Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind throwing my money away on booze and women, ,but I already bought this stuff.

Is the tank prep shitty, too? I fingered I could line it with some other shit after I stuck the acid (bottle "A") and whatever bottle "B" contains in there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Dumb question here but how can you dispose of the acid bath after use? WIll it kill my grass if i dump it in the yard? Will it poison my neighbors if i dump it down the shitter? i ask because I have about 2 gallons on my back porch Id like to get rid of. Sorry fatass , I threw away the instructions months ago.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Throw it away...You will be $$$ and time ahead in a couple of weeks/months...The newer gas eats the shit out it...If you decide to do it anyway, Acetone is great for removing it...I've had to re-do all my Kreem'd tanks in the last few years...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup...probably wont have the bike done, ,though. Took too long to close on the FL house and it only left me about a month to get my shit together. I can still get drunk and look at titties, though.

·
Registered
798 Posts
radiator shops use RED KOTE which you can buy at any Orielly auto parts real great stuff. I you have the kreem tank liner can the instruction are printed on the bottle, aren't they?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, that would be the case usually, but the #2 bottle leaked, stuck the paper to both bottles, and when I removed it, it peeled the words off the bottle and the paper fell apart.

I think I got it figured out, though. We don't have an OReilly here. I may try NAPA or Carquest.

Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts