Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want change the look of my bike and i accept suggest and pictures for a new version of my bike i just bought a FL fork on front but i need of a new handlebar and paint and i'm thinking to change the oil tank(the mine is from young chopper the last he made i think) i'm thinking to change it with an horseshoe tank in the pictures there is the actually version come on guys let me know yours idea
thanks

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So you are selling it or changing it?:confused: Anyway , I would keep the tank, exhaust , forwards and oil tank isnt too bad. Id chop that fender down get a springer front end and a fat front tire. 16 rear 5.00 ,18" 4.50 front with some Coker tires and call it a day. Be a good looking shovel. Oh, and a black seat.
it's for sale loffer but the big economic crisis is a big problem in this moment, i prefer to rebuilt the bike and a wait !!the frame it's for 200mm tire it's impossible to put a 16x5.00 rear on front i have a 21x 3.50 with the same bike spoke but i will chopp the rear fender and maybe change the oil tank for the front i have already a mid 60FL fork as new and original i follow some of your point
thanks
luca

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
it's for sale loffer but the big economic crisis is a big problem in this moment, i prefer to rebuilt the bike and a wait !!the frame it's for 200mm tire it's impossible to put a 16x5.00 rear on front i have a 21x 3.50 with the same bike spoke but i will chopp the rear fender and maybe change the oil tank for the front i have already a mid 60FL fork as new and original i follow some of your point
thanks
luca
With many front ends a 5.00 tire will fit. I didn't thonk it was 200 rear. Should have known that thing screams trendy. Harley springer for one. Check out zero engineering for some ideas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.