Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i dont really dig the paint, but GOTTA love a guy that takes pics of his bike when its runing, LOL

·
Registered
104 Posts
handlebar tassles aren't doin it for me, neither is the sissy bar or the headlight trim... but its still a flyrite bike, so i guess he's got some good taste in him.

·
Registered
770 Posts
roadrash05 said:
handlebar tassles aren't doin it for me, neither is the sissy bar or the headlight trim... but its still a flyrite bike, so i guess he's got some good taste in him.
By the look of the tassles, he might have some man in him too. Still a cool bike, poop packer or not. just kidin, tassles are fun for straigts too.

·
Registered
174 Posts
whitewall sucks, tassles suck, leather on the tank sucks, primary gaurd (or whatever you call it) sucks, the rest is cool.

Did I say how much those tassles suck?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Like the bike in general but not the headlight it sticks out to far tassles suck tailight seems to be back to far on the fender and the paint job don't work for me repaint it and some other little shit and it could really be sweet a paint job could change it big time talk to harpoon his paint work is the shit i am sure you couldn't go wrong with any of his ideas. Sorry for the hard to take words but it could really be a lot cooler of a bike and you got a great base to work with.

·
Atomic Custom
3,829 Posts
Ok.. you asked for it.

1. Fender WAY too long.
2. The Sparto is pointing at the ground.
3. Headlight is too big, and mounted WAY to far out.
4. Lose the front brake.
5. Tank panel on a sporty tank? gay.
6. Tassles? You know I am calling gay on that shit.
7. Shitcan that fucking horn!
8. Sell the drivetrain and put something cool in there.

Other than that.. its ok.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Tassels should never be associated with motorcycles. Front brake is fine but those revtech air cleaners should be used as ashtrays.

Ride on!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice scoot, loose the wrist poppers. Maybe the tank bra too. There is a reason they call it a bra....... Otherwise a real nice scoot. I even dig
the white paint but I have to go with the first post. If it's mine I don't
care what you think.

If my bike gets an "i love it" or "i hate it" from a crowd then I know it
is just right. I want it loved or hated. Just feel something.
Rod

·
Registered
264 Posts
Reliable mill and classic style.Nice combo.It's just the headlight shade,tassels, tank leather,and fender length that goes against it. -Strat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts